The stylist is responsible for contributing to the store sales by providing The Webster’s experience level of customer service to all clients, building rapport with clients, supporting the management team and representing The Webster in all its aspects consistently.
Sales & Client Service
- To know and achieve your, and the store’s daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales plan.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of different sales techniques, such as cross selling, and adding on in order to drive your sales and KPIs.
- Demonstrate selling skills to actively develop new clients and further develop existing client relationships
- Demonstrate behaviors that reflect the company principles and culture.
- Manage individual client database to standard and generates sales utilizing the client book through appointments and daily correspondence with clients
- Demonstrate strong product knowledge; keeps updated in all brands bio and aesthetic, and fashion trends
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers and management team
- Demonstrate proper etiquette when communicating with internal and external clients (i.e. in-person, phone, e-mail, and written communication), returns, repairs and alterations.
Policies, Procedures and Compliance
- Adhere to the Employee Handbook
- Understand and perform all POS functions accurately, professionally and within Company guidelines
- Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures
- Understand and comply with PCI compliance policy and regulations
- Possess a strong knowledge of the alteration process and fitting a client for alterations
- Adheres to Security, Health and Safety regulations
- Maintain the appearance of the store according to The Webster visual standards
- Demonstrate high level of quality in work, attendance and appearance
- Ability to work varied hours, nights, days and weekends to support the business needs
Back of House
- Maintain store, employee area, stockroom and bathroom to Company standards
- Assist in the preparation and execution of stores physical inventories and actively participates in resolving inventory discrepancies
- Maintain standards of cleanliness and organization
- Actively contribute and support in non-selling activities and loss prevention initiatives.
- Replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation
- Maintain your designated ‘area of responsibility’
Additional responsibilities might be assigned up to store management discretion.