For example, cookies that are inserted into web pages allow the following actions, depending on the case:
To record the last page visited by the User before entering or just after entering the website;
To record the date, time and duration of the visit;
To record the pages viewed;
To automatically authenticate the User’s login without him having to enter his login credentials at each visit;
To identify system information (language, country, operating system, browser etc.).
We use the following categories of cookies on our Website:
– STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided.
– PERFORMANCE COOKIES These cookies collect anonymous information on how you use our Website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details from which your individual identity can be established. You may opt in to these cookies using your browser settings but it may affect the performance of our Website.
– FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, language and search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. You may opt in to these cookies using your browser settings but it may affect the functionality of our Website.
– TARGETING COOKIES OR ADVERTISING COOKIES These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites. You may opt-in to these cookies using your browser settings.
How to prevent cookies from being installed ?
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, you can configure your Web browser:
– Google Chrome: Settings → Show advanced settings → Content settings → Cookies / All cookies and site data → Click on Remove All to remove the cookies.
– Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → Cookies → Show Cookies → Remove All Cookies
– Opera: Tools → Preferences → “Advanced” tab → “Cookies” heading → Click on “Manage cookies” → Delete the Cookies one by one
– Internet Explorer: Tools → Settings → Options then under History, click on Select, select the Cookies checkbox → Delete
– Safari: Open Safari → Click on Safari → Click on Reset Safari → Check the Empty the cache checkbox → Check the Remove all cookies checkbox → Click on the Reset button at the bottom right.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website.
For other third party cookies relating to behavioural advertising, please go to www.aboutads.info