The Webster is currently hiring an Associate Content Editor to create and manage the creation of omnichannel content. By supporting the overall merchandising and editorial strategy, the selected candidate will be responsible for creating content that aligns with current selling initiatives. Additionally, the selected candidate will create content that will align with the aesthetic of current and new clientele. The selected candidate will have strong time-management skills, a sense of urgency, and an innate understanding of fashion and current trends in the market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating compelling content across multiples mediums, not limited to look books, and miscellaneous assets to be sent to the greater stylist team.
- Creating accessible asset databases to be accessed by the greater stylist team.
- Creating Trend Forecasting guides to be used internally.
- Ensuring that all content and assets are engaging and are relevant to the target audience.
- Manage all asset requests and asset calendar weeks in advance based on business needs
- Build Decks for internal and external projects and initiatives
- Act as a liaison between departments and act as a communication tool for the greater stylist team.
- Consistently researching and developing innovation design techniques and styles and constantly implementing cross functional feedback into all design projects.
- Provide analytical and detailed feedback on a weekly basis to key business stake holders in regards to results driven directly from said assets.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has a bachelorâ€™s degree
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Has a strong understanding of the luxury market and the needs of the luxury client
- Has strong self-motivation and a proven track record of problem solving; the ability to work with minimal direction while being result-oriented is key
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Excellent written skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain many business relationships
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a can-do attitude
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned up to management discretion.
(THESE ARE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO PERFORM IN ORDER TO EXCEED COMPANY EXPECTATIONS)