As a Stock Associate, you will support the back-of-house by packing/unpacking shipments, organizing the stock room, understanding & executing on core operational policies & procedures, telephone answering and anything else required to support product flow and the smooth running of the store. This position requires a close attention to detail, time management, the ability of physical labor, and strong organizational skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure timely processing of all shipments, transfers, RTV and damages
- Responsible to accept merchandise under the appropriate PO in the system.
- Communicate effectively with Inventory manager on any discrepancies on PO received.
- Manage and support online store (Farfetch) by making sure all orders are processed in a timely manner from its assigned location.
- Ensure accurate pricing of all items received, re-ticketing and execute markdowns in a timely manner.
- Maintain a designated damage area, and repair log for the staff to utilize
- Partner with inventory manager for damaged and defective merchandise directions.
- Execute and oversee spot checks from different brands and categories weekly
- Enforce sales floor replenishment process is completed daily.
- Partner with appropriate manager to direct new arrivals placement on the sales floor
- Provide feedback to manager regarding merchandise handling concerns
- Treat all customers and employees with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
- Train, direct and coach runners in the moment to meet productivity standards
- Maintain all shipment related paperwork and send it over home office weekly.
- Orders packaging supplies, office supplies, stationary supplies and fixtures needs by placing orders following store monthly and yearly budget; while keeping store management informed.
- Maintain company standards of neat, clean and organized stockroom
- Prepare stockroom for mid year inventories
Additional responsibilities might be assigned up to store management discretion
(THESE ARE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO PERFORM IN ORDER TO EXCEED COMPANY EXPECTATIONS)